Uhhh.. which harp rack would y'all recomend?

Well, that was the question.

What harp rack (you know, that thing hung around the neck to hold
the harp while you do something else with your hands?  <grin> would
you recommend?

Ron

ps seen on rmb, a joke compiled by Dave Tutelman:

This guy says to his wife "Oh, baby.  I can play you just like a violin"
His wife says "But i'd rather have you play me like a harmonica"

groan, I know....
--
  Ron Nelson              Jake liked his women how he liked his kiwi fruit:
  rnelson@xxxxxxxxxxxx    firm yet yielding, sweet yet tart, and covered with