mailing list ==> newsgroup?

Hi folks!

  Listen, I was just wondering if there's some particular reason we couldn't
form our own newsgroup and use that instead of this mailing list.

You know, sorta along the lines of rec.music.makers.harmonica?

Can some people not access news?  I find news a lot nicer to read.

Forgive my ignorance if there is something I'm missing....
*  Paul V. Brown                * "Yes sir,                    *
*  paul.v.brown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx   *  I can boogie..."            *
*  puh. +358 31 2407 375        *                --Baccara     *