Welcome to Robert Johnston

I just wanted to welcome Johno - Robert Johnston - to
the harp list. he has done pioneering work in bringing
scientific methods to the investigation of the harmonica.
No more dark conjecture and wiffle waffle from ignorant
manufacturers and players with a secret to guard (their
own ignorance).

Anyway, I hope Johno sticks around. He's a valuable
resource and a great asset to the community. Perhaps he can
shed some light on the earlier discussion about what happens
when reeds get wet.

Winslow