Re: Classical Harmonica

  Date: Fri, 7 May 1993 9:28:20 -0400 (EDT)
  From: "Mr. Wizard, in Computer Repair" <JOHNSONR@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  To:   HARP-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: RE: Classical Harmonica

  >Wow, the list sure has been dead lately.  Hopefully this will help a
  >little.
  	Whew!  I am glad that my name is still on the list!  :-)

  >I hope one or more of your harp buddies is interested in my Dad's piece.
  >I believe he wrote it for Larry Adler, who could not read music, so he
  >never performed it.  I _do_ remember Larry Adler coming over to our
  >house once when I was a kid, and sitting at the dining room table after
  >dinner playing his harmonica.  It would certainly tickle my father if
  >someone were to want to perform the piece after all these years.

  >Her father wrote this piece a while back (several years), and to date
  >it has NEVER been played.

  >If anyone is interested in getting ahold of this and/or PLAYING it,
  >please let me know.  I would like to hear it myself, maybe we could
  >get someone to play/record it and get some copies to people who want
  >them....  Just a thought.  But I'm not good enough to play simple
  >stuff, let alone something like this.

  	I am interested in getting ahold of it...can't guarantee anything, but
  I would be interested in seeing the music.  If you would like to mail me a
  photocopy of the music, e-mail me, and I will send you the address...
  (sorry, but I lost your E-Mail address)

  Rick
johnso_frm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx