Re: Classical Harmonica

|> If anyone is interested in getting ahold of this and/or PLAYING it,
|> please let me know.

I'm interested. I'm not sure I'll be able to play it, especially there are chord
in it. But then my teacher might be interested, and I can make a tape of him.

By the way, I recently bought a record from Bonfiglio. This guy seems to be able
play fast, but I really find that his sound is fragile (his vibrato also seems
a bit weak). What do you harpers think of him ?

        Luc