Re: Beginner seeks help

I would buy Country and Blues Harmonica for the Musically Hopeless by Jon
Gindick.  I bought it at the typical mall bookstore and it is really good.  It
comes with a C harp (then you would have two!) and a tape so you can hear how
things should sound as well as jam with some guitar music.  I also play
acoustic blues and now I play harmonica along with it.  If you just learn the
stuff in the book you could play for the rest of your life.  It is only about
$12.
                                                                bill c.