harps

 Folks --
 I've been looking at various and sundry harp mikes. I currently own a Shure
green bullet (it's OK and it *is* brutally sturdy) and Kevin over at Kevin's
Harps has talked me into an Astatic crystal mike with a volume control that
seemed reasonably priced and that he insists is mega-hot. I considered other
options and after browsing through his catalog, I wonder...has anyone tried the
"Shaker" mikes or the Strnad harp pick-ups? What do you think of these?