RE: Hohner's New Harps

Hi,
   The first harp I bought (only a few maonths ago), was a Hohner pro-harp
in C. I recently bought another in A, and was disappointed. It's new style
is less heavy and sturdy and the sound is weaker and less bright, the only
advantage was the brass plates don't stick out the front, which irritates
my lips on the old style. It came with a bit of paper about the computer
production, and with diagrams showing how to replace various bits.

   That aside, reading through the archive stuff for this group, I've seen
various requests from beginners asking for tunes/blues riffs etc. but not
a single reply. It's tough (for me anyway) to work out a song by listening,
especially when you don't know the key it's played in. This is about as far
as I've got:

   3  3  4  5  4.....3  3  4  3  2.....1  1  1.......
   B  Db D  B  D     B  Db D  B  D     D  D  D

Which is something by Sonny Terry. The 's indicate the bars, numbers are holes
and B for blow, D for draw and b means a full bend.
  That's as far as I've got after 3 months. Any other little blues riffs etc
would be much appreciated, especially the intro to Little Schoolgirl by
Sonny Boy Williamson (I), or even waht key it's in!

  Thanks,
       Nick.