HIP

It looks like Winslow has done it again!  I just got my latest copy of HIP
and it includes lots of neat stuff.  This guy is serious about publishing a
quality harp rag.  As I said before, if he only publishes these first three
issues EVER, it would be well worth the subscription price.  He promises
three more and I'm willing to wait!

dick....

"I'm warning you...  I have a HARMONICA, and I'm not afraid to use it!!!"

Dick Anderson  CCMO New Component Engineering  Telnet                 229-3110
Hewlett Packard                                Direct Dial      1-303-229-3110
3404 E Harmony Road                            HPDESK     dick_anderson@hp4000
Fort Collins Colorado 80525                    mail  anderson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx