Re: harp mailinglist

A coupla questions.
        Do Bob Dylan and Neil Young play in 2nd position cross harp.  I assume
so.
        Does 4 and 5 draw together give you the V (5th) chord of a blues
progression?
        If so, can you only get 3 chords in cross harp.  The I chord, G on a C
harp, being 234 draw. The IV chord, C, being 1234 blow.  And the V chord , D,
on 45 draw.
        How about more information on tongue blocking.  Sometimes I use my
tongue to stop the air flow altogether in a certain rythym, is this tongue
blocking?
                                                                Bill