[no subject]

<From a long time listener, first time caller>

	Along the same lines of favorite places to play, how about ideas on
places to perform? Talking from my own experience, I have attended several
'blues jams' at local clubs, but have never had the guts to get up and try
it. Any suggestions from brave souls who have tried it on what to look for
in a club, how to get signed up, what to expect when it is your turn? (is
there an informal jam in a back room before you hit the stage ?) Long answers
to my short questions would be appreciated :)

Mike Murphy
no.sig.yet