Re: Speak up...

On Thu, 22 Oct 1992, LUCKY wrote:
> -       Harp has become a bit dead of late, so it's time for everyone to
>         speak up.  I'll try and kick a bit of life into it by challenging
>         everyone to post a list of the top ten harp players ever.  So lets
>         hear from you all.-

For technical skill, Howard Levy and John Popper. For influencing me, John
Mayall. For being good, Sonny Terry, both Sonny Boy Williamsons, Kim Wilson
(I don't like the stuff on the T-Birds records, but I heard the band in
Berlin, and the man can blow), Pigpen, and, of course, Levy, Popper, and
Mayall.
-jon