Re: Helpful Stuff

Carolyn mentioned in an earlier post about the Green Bullet being
kind of big and heavy for small hands.  I remembered seeing an article
about a tiny mic for harp, so I rummaged through my magazine pile at
home.

Sure enough, in the August 92 issue of "Mississippi Saxophone" is a
review of Leon's Finger Mike made by Leon's Mike Works, 743 Holly
Oak Drive, Palo Alto CA 94303, (415)494-2613.  Apparently, it's a
small (2.5 gram) mic element attached by a cable to a belt pack
preamp with tone and volume controls.  The response is similar to
a vocal mic.  The price given is $99.

My hands hold a Green Bullet okay, so I haven't investigated this
thing any further.  Has anyone else?