Re: Who the hell am I?

I guess i will jump in the ring(is it me or is this like National Coming Out
Day for harp players) I have been screwing around with my mouth organ for 'bout
2 years now.  I started b/c i LOVE blues and i don't enough time for guitar. I
started out playing along with Fab T-bird albums and some other stuff. I find i
play better with groups that don't have a harp in them already.  Find me a nice
open acoustic guitar solo and i am all over it.  Bending came pretty easy to me,
but i am having a bitch of a time with that Chicago Blues vibrato sound.  I
don't expect to be Little Walter, but close would be cool.  If anyone has any
tips hit me.  I promise not to remain a silent face at my keyboard.  I will post
if u all will.
	Later,
	     Rob

				--"Who wouldn't want to sound