Info

-	As requested by Tim, I'll start the ball rolling with some info on me.

	*I started playing about June last year with a harp my parents gave me
	for my birthday (Lee Oskar), although I've been stopped periodically and
	sent down the paddock by disgruntled family members!

	*I play the guitar as well (though I have no aspirations to be Bob Dylan
	but I probably wouldn't mind).

	*I'm currently doing a Bach. Rural Science at UNE.

	*Any hints from the "pro's" out there would be appreciated by me and
	many other amatures I'm sure.

Lucky Luke.-

        LUKE JAMES:			>
                                       <     This is the end, beautiful friend,
   Undergraduate of the                 >    This is the end, my only friend,
DEPARTMENT OF RURAL SCIENCE            <     THE END...
  UNE, Armidale Australia               >                   _--_|\
                                       <     The Doors     /      \
E-Mail: ljames1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx         >                  \_.--._/
                                       <                         v