Re: What types?

I like the Special 20. It's got a sound that I like, and I don't wear them
out as fast as most Hohners(the wood combs start going after a week or so,
I've been playing my A Special 20 for four months now, and it's still going).
The Lee Oskars just don't sound good to me, and they're too expensive.
Huang makes a nice harp, the Silvertone, for when you're really broke. It
sounds good, but the quality control is terrible.
-jon