Welcome to the Harmonica listserver!

WELCOME to all!!!

This listserver is for harmonica lovers/players/enthusists/and any one
else that is interested.

This is not for any one particular style of music.  I hope that
through this list much can be learned from all different forms of
harmonica playing.

Blues, Jazz, Swing, Folk, Country, Rock, and ALL others are welcome.
If you have questions or if you would like to share your ideas,
experience and knowledge, please feel free.

It will probably start out slow, but after a while I think this list
should work out well.

Thanks.

Good Harpin',

Chris Pierce
Chris Pierce                    |    In the Light and Sound of God
Gilbert Hall                    |    Dragon's Gate Kung Fu:  Ja-Kari-Do
1505 Russellville Rd Rm 327     |
Bowling Green KY  42101-3565    |    Departments of Biology and Chemistry