Re: beginner questions + borah minevich

My perspective on this that of someone who's never had any formal
music training. Don't worry so much about
memorizing/theories/keys/positions and all the other stuff we've been
talking about lately, just play the damned thing, play it a lot and
have fun with it. The rest will follow when it's time. Do get the Harp
Handbook, it's an invaluable book, and what you don't need to bother
with now, will be important later.

Learning to bend: Keep trying, it will come. :)

Harps do wear out, depends on how you play and how often, and what
kind of harp.

Keys: For what you're playing, harps in C,G,D,A will probably be the
ones you'll use most.

Have fun!