Re: Whoops

        I've tried it a little.  It seems to work best on the up beat.  For
some reason I find it easier to acompany a guitar, rather than a piano.  I
haven't been playing long enough to tell you if it is worth learning.  Lets
put is this way, I don't do it on a regular basis, it just does not "fit"
everwhere.  Everynow and then the rythem will be just right and it just
rolls out.  I have to admit, I don't do it on a regular basis.  In the
past, everyone starts to laugh to hard.  Mostly because it was unexpected.

        I'm new to the list here.  My name is Jason Loring Welch, and I
attend RIT in Rochester New York.  At this point, for one reason or anouther,
I go by the name of "Sonny",  and sometimes Sonny Loring.  Anyway, I don't
know if I'm supposed to introduce myself or what.  I'll do it anyway.  I've
been playing harp for about 2.5 years, both electric and acoustic.  Love both.

        Tuesday's just as bad,

        Sonny