Re: Harp

Jeff,
   Hey, how's it goin'? I am one of your UofI bretheren. I have heard of the
club, but have not yet made it to a meeting. I would appreciate email or a
call to let me know when/where the meetings are. Thanx alot.

                        Rob

                                "Who wouldn't want to
                                   sound like Little Walter?"
                                        --Buddy Guy
the signature here reminds me to ask... I was in a record store (of course
they don't sell records any more but saying i was in a tape store just
doesn't sound right) and saw a tape of Buddy Guy and Junior Lews.  I've
heard Buddy Guy mentioned from time to time... is this a "Guitar and harp
duo" like cephus and wiggins?  Any one like them?

skip