Harp

	My name is Jeff Pinzino, and I'm new on the harp mailing list.  It's
great to see so many interested harp players out there.
	I am one of the founders of the Downhome Blues Harmonica Club,
which is based in Champaign, Illinois.  We give free harp lessons to
interested people and keep track of blues events in the area.
	I just scrolled through what felt like hundreds of letters in
the archive, and it's more there is more there than I could ever hope to respond
 to.  Let me just say for right now that there is a
lot of "folk" knowledge about the harmonica of which some of it is truth
and some of it is myth, and I hope that together we can all weed out some
of the myths and get at some really useful harp info.
	If anyone's in the Champaign-Urbana area, drop me a note, and I
can tell you more about the club.
	I'm looking forward to talking harp with everyone here.

						Jeff Pinzino